Progressive Web Application Features
Progressive Web Applications is the new trend allowing for ultra fast content delivery, even if the user is on a slow mobile connection, or has no connection at all available. Users increasingly expect web sites to behave like native apps while surfing on their mobile devices; PWAs close the gap between native mobile applications and websites, allowing neatless content delivery at an incredible speed. Available in on- and offline modes.
Powerful Technical Design
Behind every technical adavance stands a powerful technology. We are major supportors on the tech frameworks allowing for PWAs to function.
With our knowledge in delivering the technical components behind PWA as a technology, we are your best partner for catapulting your website onto the newest trends.
Every website needs some new creativity boosts from time to time. Combine enhanced PWA capabilities with advanced User experience in the same go.
Unlock the power of Offline content delivery. PWAs allow for the delivery of content even then, when the user is not on a mobile connection or has no wifi available. The application updates seemlessly in the background once a connection becomes available. So called Service Workers handle the update process without any interfearance by the user, thus allowing fresh or updated content being populated to the PWA.
Progressive Web App Features you can't miss
Automated Content Updates in the background, delivery when the user demands it. On- or Offline.
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) is a technology to deliver content faster than on traditional web pages. Thus improving on users experience with your brand.
Near Mobile Native UI
The world ain't perfect, but we can design your mobile user experience close enough to the "real thing".
Advanced industry expertise and tech knowhow
In order to build advanced applications, one needs advanced technical expertise. Our software engineers have integrated a vast amount of applications in the e-Commerce and Fintech industry, re-building existing apps, or building new progressive web apps from scratch.
We have what it takes to integrate PWAs in Angular, React, VueJS and a variety of other frameworks.
Why you should choose us?
We build teams which help your business to go to market faster, with an affordable price tag. Our advanced services let you focus on your product and launch your progressive web app faster and reach more customers.
It all starts with choosing the right partner
Building your next innovative web app is personal. We know. We have been helping businesses achieving their goals for over two decades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to know more about Progressive Web Apps?
Think of PWAs as an advanced Web Page with similar capabilities as Native Mobile Applications.
The 3 Progressive Web App key components are defined as:
- Site loading speed is a key factor for conversion, independent of the type of web page, a rule of thumb defines that for every second delay in loading time, conversions decrease by up to 20%.
- As web users consistently move toward using web pages on mobile devices, reaching a staggering 68%, the Mobile First Approach is fully consistent with the core principles of Progressive Web Applications.
- Reliability of PWAs results mainly out of the key feature of Offline availability, thus not interrupting user experience in areas with lower mobile network coverage.
- PWAs are engaging, making use of allowing to pin an application to the users' home screen on mobile applications, thus replicating the native feel of applications.
- Mobile-first approach. PWAs are a direct answer to mobile users’ needs and allow businesses to build web solutions that work excellently on mobile devices.
- All in one. With a PWA, it is possible to develop a web page and app at the same time with lower costs and a shorter time-to-market. On the other hand, users don’t have to visit app stores to get the app; it can be installed directly from the browser.
- Short loading times. PWAs load 2-3 times faster than classic responsive web pages, which results in less annoyed users, waiting for a webpage to fully render.
- Native-like UX. Push notifications, icon on the homepage and offline access are some of the native app features that are baked into PWAs.
- Offline capacity. Mobile Users mainly suffer from bad internet connectivity speeds. PWAs allows them to continue browsing without need for waiting until assets are loaded. PWAs also provide offline readiness to supports traffic peaks, such as happening on Black Fridays or other days specifically designed for shopping with discounts.
- SEO-friendliness. PWAs can be optimized according to Google’s guidelines and indexed by Googlebot and all other search engines.
Want to know more about PWAs?
Contact our experienced sales team or talk to one of our support engineers to see how we can implement your very own Progressive Web Application!